Child Support/Spousal Mai…

Bloomington Child Support Modifications Attorneys

Legal Representation in Child Support and Alimony Modifications

Did you or your ex lose a job? Was there a significant change in parenting time arrangements? Did your ex receive a substantial raise? Did you or your ex retire?

At Bloch and Whitehouse, P.A., our attorneys are well versed in the changes of circumstance that warrant a spousal maintenance or child support modification. We are equipped to protect your interests and help form a new order that reflects the situation.

Contact us today to speak with a Minnesota spousal support and child support modifications attorney.

Modification Solutions

At Bloch and Whitehouse, P.A., we understand that circumstances change, and that a divorce agreement made a few years ago may not serve your needs today. Our attorneys will take the steps that are necessary to review the current social and financial situation and work out a new agreement based on these factors, where appropriate.

In general, we encourage our clients and the other party to work together toward a favorable solution through mediation or another alternative dispute resolution method. This saves time, cost and the stress of going to court. However, we are prepared to litigate a modification case if necessary to protect our clients' interests.

Note: A person may be held in contempt of court or subject to other penalties for not paying child support or spousal maintenance, as required by a court order. An individual could even go to jail for not making the appropriate payments. Even if you and your ex agree that the amount should be increased or decreased according to a change of circumstances, it is still important that you seek a lawyer who can help make the modification official to avoid potential legal disputes in the future.

Contact Bloch and Whitehouse, P.A., Today

If you need to modify your current child support our spousal maintenance order, we are here for you. Contact us online or by telephone at 952-224-9977 to speak with an experienced Minnesota family law lawyer.

We represent men and women from Minneapolis, St. Paul, Eagan, Burnsville, Richfield, Bloomington and throughout the Twin Cities metro area in post-divorce modifications. For your convenience, we offer free initial consultations and accept Visa and MasterCard.