Bloomington Child Custody Attorney
Guiding Families Through Child Custody and Visitation
A divorce or family law proceeding is especially complex when children are involved. Divorcing or separating parents face many difficult questions, including:
- Where will my children live?
- What type of parenting time schedule is best for my children?
- How will custody and parenting time be determined?
- What is a parenting plan and how does it work?
At Bloch and Whitehouse, P.A., we help parents with all aspects of child custody and parenting time (visitation) arrangements. We have extensive experience in this area of law and give every client our time, effort and personal attention. Contact us today to speak with a skilled Minnesota child custody lawyer about your situation.
Child Custody Solutions
At Bloch & Whitehouse, P.A., we understand that your children are the most important thing in the world to you. We are here to help you establish a plan that is in their best interest.
The law broadly divides custody into a few distinct categories:
- Legal custody: gives a parent decision-making authority regarding a child’s education, health care and religion
- Physical custody: relates to a child’s residence and the maintenance of a child’s day-to-day needs
- Parenting time (visitation): The concept of parenting time relates to the schedule by which a child will spend time with each of his or her parents. A parenting time schedule can address regular, holiday and vacation parenting time as well as other issues such as transportation, telephone contact, etc.
Minnesota law sets forth a list of factors that Courts must consider in making custody and parenting time decisions. The attorneys at Bloch and Whitehouse, P.A., have substantial experience working with the factors and can provide you with valuable insight related to them.
Experienced Attorneys Resolving Custody and Parenting Time Disputes
Our attorneys have extensive experience helping people resolve child custody and parenting time disputes. We also have a wide range of tools at our disposal, including early neutral evaluations, custody evaluations, parenting time expeditors and parenting time consultants. We are prepared to take whatever steps are necessary to protect the best interests of your children in court.
Contact Bloch and Whitehouse, P.A., Today
If you are struggling with a child custody dispute or parenting time issue, we are here to help. Contact us online or by telephone at 952-224-9977 to speak with an experienced Minnesota divorce and child custody lawyer.
We represent men and women from Minneapolis, St. Paul and throughout the Twin Cities metro area, including Bloomington, Eagan and Burnsville. For your convenience, we offer free initial consultations and accept Visa and MasterCard.